Washington Center of Pain management is undergoing an expansion to include advanced procedures to diagnose and treat pain in the ambulatory surgery center and clinic setting. This registered nurse assumes leadership, responsibility and accountability for designated patients in various aspects of care.
In this position you will:
- Provide pre and post procedure care of patients undergoing procedures
- Provide pain management including conscious sedation during procedures
- Clinical coordination for a pre-defined set of advanced procedures including preparation through interview and education, and as a liaison between administration, physician and patient
- Scrubbing for minimally invasive procedures
- Circulate in OR
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing
- WA RN license
- At least 2 years of experience
Preferred qualifications for this position:
- Operating room experience preferred
- Ability to place peripheral intravenous catheters (IV competency)
- Must pass background and drug test
**MUST have own reliable transportation and willing to travel to our multiple locations
We strive to be an employer of choice and as we grow, we will be able to offer opportunities for career growth and development to our loyal employees.
Competitive Salaries, Health Plans after 60 days, PTO, Holiday Pay, & 401k plan.