WCPM is seeking a team player who is friendly, motivated, confident, reliable and detail-oriented and can handle a demanding workload with a smile. If you are looking for a fast paced, high energy work environment, this job is for you. We are a specialty practice that relies on strong teamwork among our employees to be successful. We are looking for a FT Medical Assistant who is dependable, possesses a great work ethic and a positive personality. Our ideal candidate must be good at multi-tasking, work well under pressure and be a team player.
The Medical Assistant performs direct and indirect patient care in a clinical environment, assisting the physicians with patient care and follow-up. Rooms and prepares patients for exams including taking medical history, vital signs and request reports needed for patient care. Checks, restocks, orders supplies, and cleans equipment for assigned clinic areas; charts as necessary, files reports, phones in prescriptions and refills to the pharmacy; Maintains a safe and clean environment for patients, coworkers and physicians; Answers phones providing routine information to patients and takes messages for the physicians and staff.
- Must be capable of doing front and back office duties.
- Previous experience with an EMR is essential; knowledge of eMDs and experience with C-ARM, blood draws and injections a huge plus!
- We require minimum 2 year experience as a Medical Assistant
- MUST be willing to float to other locations if needed
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must pass drug test and background check
We strive to be an employer of choice and as we grow, we will be able to offer opportunities for career growth and development to our loyal employees.
Competitive Salaries, Health Plans after 60 days, PTO, Holiday Pay, & 401k plan.