WCPM, is looking for a full-time customer-focused office professional to perform front desk receptionist duties and patient discharge duties. We have multiple locations throughout the Puget Sound area.
Front Desk position will be responsible for assisting at the front desk and discharge; answering phones, greeting patients, scheduling and discharging. Additional responsibilities will include providing support for various administrative activities such as; scanning, copying, and filing.
- MUST HAVE OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION.
- Must be able to rotate between different locations.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain records accurately.
- Ability to multi-task and handle change.
- Critical eye for detail and accuracy and high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
- High School Diploma Required, AA or BA preferred.
- Minimum two years administrative support in a professional office environment required.
- Medical office front desk preferred.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as we grow, we will be able to offer opportunities for career growth and development to our loyal employees.
Competitive Salaries, Health Plans after 60 days, PTO, Holiday Pay, & 401k plan.