We are consistently searching for talented individuals to join our team of clinical and administrative professionals. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients reclaim their lives from pain. Our staff is committed to this goal and as a member of WCPM you will have the opportunity to contribute to our growth and to make a positive impact. We very much appreciate your interest in WCPM and know that where you work is important.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Scheduler/New Patient Coordinator A busy pain management practice with ten clinics and an ambulatory surgery center is looking for a customer-focused office professional to perform scheduling, administrative and medical records duties. This is a FT position with Monday- Friday in BELLEVUE, WA.
Scheduler/New Patient Coordinator position will be part of a Call Center team responsible for assisting during high volumes as need dictates. Responsibilities will include answering the phone, assisting with new patient intake procedures, and assisting Medical Records by maintaining patient files and medical records, while maintaining strict confidentiality and HIPAA standards.
EDUCATION: College degree
Excellent customer service
Insurance knowledge a plus
Must pass background check and drug test
Strong phone communicator
Detail oriented and team player
Ability to multitask
Punctuality a must
M/D/V after 60 days, PTO, 9 Holidays, 401k plan after one year
Fellows will receive training in medical and interventional management of chronic pain patients. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
WCPM, is looking for a full-time customer-focused office professional to perform front desk receptionist duties and patient discharge duties. We have multiple locations throughout the Puget Sound area.
Front Desk position will be responsible for assisting at the front desk and discharge; answering phones, greeting patients, scheduling and discharging. Additional responsibilities will include providing support for various administrative activities such as; scanning, copying, and filing.
- MUST HAVE OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION.
- Must be able to rotate between different locations.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain records accurately.
- Ability to multi-task and handle change.
- Critical eye for detail and accuracy and high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
- High School Diploma Required, AA or BA preferred.
- Minimum two years administrative support in a professional office environment required.
- Medical office front desk preferred.
The Billing Specialist will be working with Insurance companies and patients to ensure correct medical billing and collection for a medical clinic and a laboratory.
1. Confirms patient insurance eligibility and/or benefits.
2. Insurance and Patient payment posting.
3. Generate patient statements.
4. Answer phone calls.
5. Provides customer service to patients inquiring about their patient statements.
6. Set up and maintain budget plans.
7. Determines required deposits, and follows up to make sure payments were made in accordance to Center's policy.
8. Discuss medical claims with insurance companies
9. Makes appropriate adjustments to patient accounts in accordance with Center's policies.
1. Prompt response to e-mail and telephone calls.
2. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
3. Excellent communication.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Manual Payment Posting: Input data from insurance remittance advice and patient payment batches into practice management system.
6. Assists Billing Manager as required or assigned.
7. Performs other necessary duties as required by the health center to meet the goal of providing primary health care services.
1. College degree
2. 3-5 years experience in medical billing
3. Strong analytic, oral, written communication skills.
4. Enthusiastic and demonstrated leadership skills.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point.
6. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
7. Schedule flexibility.
8. Analytic and problem-solving skills.
9. Strong ability to multitask.
10. Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
11. Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance.
12 Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
13. Familiarity with health insurance and other third party billing practices and guidelines a plus.
Must pass background and drug test.
Washington Center of Pain management is undergoing an expansion to include advanced procedures to diagnose and treat pain in the ambulatory surgery center and clinic setting. This registered nurse assumes leadership, responsibility and accountability for designated patients in various aspects of care.
In this position you will:
- Provide pre and post procedure care of patients undergoing procedures
- Provide pain management including conscious sedation during procedures
- Clinical coordination for a pre-defined set of advanced procedures including preparation through interview and education, and as a liaison between administration, physician and patient
- Scrubbing for minimally invasive procedures
- Circulate in OR
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing
- WA RN license
- At least 2 years of experience
Preferred qualifications for this position:
- Operating room experience preferred
- Ability to place peripheral intravenous catheters (IV competency)
- Must pass background and drug test
**MUST have own reliable transportation and willing to travel to our multiple locationsApply Now
WCPM is seeking a team player who is friendly, motivated, confident, reliable and detail-oriented and can handle a demanding workload with a smile. If you are looking for a fast paced, high energy work environment, this job is for you. We are a specialty practice that relies on strong teamwork among our employees to be successful. We are looking for a FT Medical Assistant who is dependable, possesses a great work ethic and a positive personality. Our ideal candidate must be good at multi-tasking, work well under pressure and be a team player.
The Medical Assistant performs direct and indirect patient care in a clinical environment, assisting the physicians with patient care and follow-up. Rooms and prepares patients for exams including taking medical history, vital signs and request reports needed for patient care. Checks, restocks, orders supplies, and cleans equipment for assigned clinic areas; charts as necessary, files reports, phones in prescriptions and refills to the pharmacy; Maintains a safe and clean environment for patients, coworkers and physicians; Answers phones providing routine information to patients and takes messages for the physicians and staff.
- Must be capable of doing front and back office duties.
- Previous experience with an EMR is essential; knowledge of eMDs and experience with C-ARM, blood draws and injections a huge plus!
- We require minimum 2 year experience as a Medical Assistant
- MUST be willing to float to other locations if needed
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must pass drug test and background check
We strive to be an employer of choice and as we grow, we will be able to offer opportunities for career growth and development to our loyal employees.